Upcoming Partner Events
Our partners run a number of events throughout the year at which you can learn more about the Mayor's International Business Programme
Meet the Advisor: KPMG - Post Brexit impact on your supply chain
, KPMG Number Twenty, 20 Grosvenor Street,London, W1K 4QJ
- Are your goods affected by Customs, Duty and Import VAT?
- Are you currently claiming preferential origin on any of your imports?
- Is your business’ supply chain reliant on EU suppliers?
- Is your business’ supply chain reliant on EU customers?
If you answered yes to any of these, please join us for a dinner to talk.
Meet the Advisor: KPMG - Third Party Assurance
, Central Working City, 4 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4BT
KPMG specialists are available to all MIBP members to understand how third party assurance reports can benefit you (e.g. SOC 1 / 2 / 3 reports(*), ISAE 3402 / SSAE 18, ISAE 3000 / AT 101, AAF 01/06, AAF 02/07, etc.). This is an area which is increasingly pertinent to a wide variety of outsourced service providers, particularly if you meet one of the following triggers:
· You are looking to expand to the US, or to highly regulated industries such as the Financial Services;
· You are managing a large amount of sensitive / personal / confidential / transactional data for your clients;
· You are handling client’s material financial processing (e.g. payments, payroll, claims, loans, deposits, etc.);
· You are increasingly required to demonstrate a strong control environment when tendering for business;
· You are an IT cloud outsourcing company (e.g. cloud hosting, cloud email, SaaS-based HR services); or
· You are a business where topics such as security, availability and privacy are increasingly important.
We have a proven, thorough and robust approach with an excellent track record of helping our clients in their assurance reporting needs, and are looking forward to meeting you to discuss yours to support your expansion plans.
(*) SOC or Service Organisation Control Reports is a registered trademark of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).